[ddots-l] Re: ivory hsc update

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:02:33 -0400

Neville same here still using the first version and it works fine here, i did create a couple templates to make things quicker though.

eAt 07:52 PM 9/19/2011, you wrote:
I'm still wanting to know what functionality will the sets give us that we
will not have after upgrading? I'm still using the old version and it is
completely accessible.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488