From: Len Viljoen <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 1:32 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] ivory hsc update

Hi all. Just a quick update on the progress of ivory hsc. I've done some
spotting already but am not finished yet. Tomorrow i'll go along way in
finishing it. Just want to keep you guys who are interested in the loop.
Kind regards

PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type