[ddots-l] Re: inspector not working

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:45:02 -0700

Good point, Luis,

In the file:  SettingsForSonar7.rtf
There are several settings that should be checked against what is in Sonar
7.

LIST OF TOOLBARS and the required state:
Standard . NO.
Loop. YES.
Markers. YES.
Metronome. YES.
Position. YES.
Record. YES.
Playback State. YES.
Control Surfaces. YES.
Select. YES.
Sync. YES.
Tempo. YES.
Transport. YES.
Transport Large. NO.
Views. NO.
Automation. YES.
Event Inspector. YES.
Allow Wrap. NO.

Sonar 7 also has the following extra:
Audio Snap
User1
User2
user3

Gordon has advised that these all be unchecked.

Dave