[ddots-l] Re: hsc

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:55:43 -0500

okay now i see the thing that is most important to me is that the mic outputs all work. i have never left clicked ion a pad so i am not sure if things are different than they were before. doubting it though <smile>

At 10:38 PM 2/27/2013, you wrote:
Yeah I think that happens because of loss of focus in the plugin. Keep on trying it usually works for me.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Conti" <jackconti@xxxxxxx>