[ddots-l] Re: hsc

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:28:47 -0500

gee i think i know where my next hour just went <grin>
At 04:20 PM 11/12/2009, you wrote:
Steve wrote: snip, I must apologise DJX as I'm partly the reason why Phil
has not had the time
to complete the HSC files.

Phil replied: Steve, no need to apologise!  I get paid for training Steve
and keeping food on the table for the family is a necessity!

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794