[ddots-l] Re: hsc

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 01:54:21 -0500

Hey as Phil said, no need to appologize lol... I'm in no rush as I'm
reconfiguring my daw myself after updating some components, I was just
offering my help/assistance  and getting an idea of where the project was...
Enjoy it man, it was without accessibility and I was amazzed by the stuff I
was able to do with sd, imagine now with the sets!

D!J!X!