  From: blue wings
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:25 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] how can i set up the number of beats in sonar

  Hello everybody
  I have a question,how can i set beats in sonar?
  I have a kik in wav format,i load this kik in  menu/audio/import. The kik is
in track audio,i pres the space and the kik play one time,but i want that kik
play menny time for example 4 times in 140 tempo.
  Sorry for this question,but i'm the new in sonar
  Happy xmas for everyone!!