[ddots-l] Re: having problems with jaws and hotspot document

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:21:37 +0100

OK, if you're storing the .chm file on a machine other than the one you're
working at, you'll have to create a shared area of space on the remote
machine so that you can access the files on that remote machine.  Setting up
this shared space is normally the job of a system administrator as it's
important to make sure that only people you want to be able to get at those
files can connect to the shard area.  If you store a .chm file in such an
area and try to open it from your local machine, the operation will fail due
to the bug I noted earlier.

 Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd