[ddots-l] Re: guitar plugins

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 02:29:52 +0200

Hi HF!
I am using a plug in called free amp 2 and also a guitar amp simulator from Vox
engo.
the vox engo boogex is really accessible and can make very good guitar amp
simulation.
the Free amp 2 is a more multi FX processor with both amp sims and good effects.
I like them alot.
Vox engo boogex is very small and don't take anything from the CPU and it works
beautiful for me to use.
Regards,
Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296