[ddots-l] Re: good guitar amp bst

  • From: "Dave Hillebrandt" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 10:07:51 -0500

Hello, Please pardon this dumb question, but is there anything accessable
without using these hsc sets, something that have never used or know much
about. For instance, does it have presets that I could advance through without
use of the sets or would I need them to do anything with these units? I'm
thinking that if I can get to some presets, its quite possible I'll find one or
two that I'd like..... Thanks for any info you can pass along. Dave