[ddots-l] Re: freezing

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:31:57 +0100

When you freze a track or softsynthe, the softsynthe or, affects in the affects
bin of an audio track or softsynthe arre frozen.  This means that they aren't
aking up any resources.  Also, when a track or, softsynthe is frozen, a wave
file is created for ech audio track or, audio ttrack attached to that
softsynthe.

Regards, Phil Muir

Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021