[ddots-l] Re: fade out

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 18:31:46 +0100

Steve.  Navigate to the bus where you wish the automation to happen then,
locate the "automation write" button.  Turn it on Then, go to the volume
control that you wish to automate, start playback and use the change value keys
on your numpad to change levels on that control.  When, finished, listen back
and if you don't like what your hearing, hit undo and record the automation
again.
Regards, Phil Muir

Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021