[ddots-l] exporting from sonar

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:30:56 -0500

Hello,

I'm trying to export a session from sonar with all the tracks as wav files.
However, when a friend of mine loads them into pro tools and starts them
playing, every instrument plays at once, rather than in its proper bar of the
song. I know there's a way to export the files with their proper time frames
because I've done it before. I'm not sure what i'm missing this time though. I
know I'm exporting the files correctly, but I must not be checking an option,
or missing a simple step.

Omar Binno

Website: www.omarbinno.com
AIM: LOD1116