[ddots-l] Re: emergancy

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 23:11:17 +0100

Hi Neville,

I can't help by phone, but I've a couple of ideas that may sort you out:

1 - While in Sonar, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F1 and you should get the Sonarpdr
hot spot set come up with no defined hotspots.  If you do, then go to step
2.  If you don't, but get a different hot spot set instead do steps 1B and
1C, below.  Either way, press Escape to cancel this dialog before continuing

1B -  Hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift and dab F1 twice quickly.  Use your arrow
keys to select the Sonarpdr hot spot set and press Enter then test your
system.  If this now works, do step 1C.

1C - Hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift and dab F1 twice quickly.  Use your arrow keys
to select the Enable Automatic Switching option and press Enter then test
again.  If all is now well you should now be sorted out.  If not, try method
2, below.

2 - It may be that the Auto Tune hot spot set has overwritten some of the CT
keystrokes - I'll send you a replacement key mapping file directly, as I
don't think the list supports attachments.  This file will need to be copied
into the Jaws ENU folder for your Jaws version.  Here's how to get to the
correct place:

2A - Bring up the Start menu and navigate to Programs|Jaws (whatever
version)|Explore Jaws|Explore My Settings

Paste my attachment into this location and test again.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822