[ddots-l] Re: embossing music files in goodfeel

  • From: "Lisette Wesseling" <lisette.wesseling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 09:21:21 +1300

Luis
It sounds like you have your number of lines per page set too high for the paper you are using. You probably need to change this in Goodfeel itself by going to options and then embosser set-up. Assuming that normally documents braille correctly, the problem may not be at the embosser end, but it's worth checking on your Juliet too. I don't know how to do this as I don't have a Juliet myself.

Hope that helps
Lisette

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luis Ricardo Elias" <lre4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>