[ddots-l] Re: double notes in step time

does this happen when you record in real time from the same keyboard?
GOrd
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael C
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 11:34 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] double notes in step time

  Hi all I was working on a  couple of arrangements, and needed to input some
notes in to step time.  For some strange reason, when I input the notes in step
time and hear the results the notes are doubled at the same beat, and bar, I
actually have to go in to the event list editor, and dmanually delete the
double note.  Any reason as to why this is occuring?
  Secondly, I have a origional which we composed with a good friend of mine,
using Sonar, and of course the caketalking scripts, I would like to have all
you listers to hear, I know that there is a FTP site, where we can upload the
music to, can any one give me the site?
  Many thanks.