[ddots-l] does anyone know the answer to this question?

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 11:25:25 -0400

Someone has approached me about writing some instrumental music for a free
app book. I have never done anything like this before and I'm wondering what
I should charge. My initial thought is that she would pay me a license fee
to use the music and if she then decides to sell certain parts of the app
with my music in it, then she will pay me a royalty.

Has anyone ever had to do instrumental music for something like this before?
If so, how do you charge for things like this. What should be the fee to
license the music?

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488