[ddots-l] Re: dimension pro

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:48:15 -0400

No I'm not sure how to do that. Can you tell me more?

God bless you!

WEBSite www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488

Would you like to get great deels and instant rebates while making real good
money at the same time?

Click hear now!

http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/152480

  _____