[ddots-l] Re: dimension pro

  • From: Jay Thompson <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:42:52 -0700 (PDT)

Are you kidding me?  The whole thing sucks!  The Saxs
as well as the brass!  My God! My God-son could
probably do a better job and he's seven!  Your best
bet and probably mine too would be to get someone to
make up templates cuzz woo wee!

Jay Thompson
You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.  Phil4:13