[ddots-l] Re: deleting empty measures

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:11:05 -0800

Same problem here with Sonar 7. I had several bars after my last event, all
empty. I had to do what Kevin suggested -- I used step input to place an event
in the last bar. Then all the delete and cut functions worked properly. Seems
that Sonar needs something in that last empty bar before the delete or cut/copy
dialog will open.

Dave