[ddots-l] Re: couple problems

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 13:29:57 -0800

i had the same problem once, and i was going crazy thinking that the problem
was   a software problem.
i used a motu midi express xt for a long time and i felt that my midi was in
time but it was just a little bit sloppy even using quantize. i even thoutht
that my emu modules were acting like that and it started getting worse when i
started using newer versions. i had distortion in my audio tracks, i had clicks
and pops, my midi tracks would go out of sync. then i discovered that the audio
would play right when i turned off my midi tracks and viceversa. so i  changed
my midi express for an edirol m-800. and all my problems disappeared.