[ddots-l] Re: correcting a guitar part in sonar

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 12:30:27 -0400

At 11:13 AM 11/3/2010, you wrote:
Sure that wasn't Def Leppard? They use exactly this recording technique,

Hmm, nope. Although the cartoon probably got the idea from that. I used to give them some slack because hey, they have a one-armed drummer. But then, Shania Twain came out, and boy, her stuff sounded an aweful lot like Def Lepard!! I suppose being married to Mutt Lang at the time had a lot to do with it.

Chris