[ddots-l] copying and pasting over multiple soft synth tracks in sonar 8?

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:37:39 -0400

Hi all.  I'm having weird copying and pasting behavior with both audio and
midi in sonar eight.  This did not happen in sonar seven.  Perhaps something
has changed with these new combined audio/midi tracks?

Inserting four or eight empty bars over multiple midi tracks is fine.
However, when I try to copy and paste, it never works.  Even though I reset
the from and through time, it only copies the first track selected, and when
I paste, it doesn't even paste it in the right place.  And yes, I make sure
all tracks are selected and I reset the from time too as well as using
control and page up/down to be sure I'm at the beginning of the blank
measures I just inserted.

Anyone else experienced issues with this?

Any tips?

Thanks,

Cameron.