[ddots-l] Re: big problem

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:28:00 +0100

Hi Ralf,

Are all softsynths unfrozen.
The reason I ask is, I had a project where there were around 15 or more
softsynths and my system was saying there was nothing in the synth rack.

I froze most of the softsynths, went back to the synth rack
and it was functioning correctly.
Maybe your system just isn't coping with that many applications.
Just unfreeze the particular softsynth you wish to make changes too and freeze
it again after.

Hope this helps.

Steve W