[ddots-l] Re: b4 vst from native instruments

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 12:52:56 -0600

Hi Brian,
It's been awhile since I tried the demos of Native Instruments products, and I'm not sure if this also applies to the B4 demo, but at least with products like FM8, I was able to install it, but not to use it. The installer wanted to also install a service center application on the system, but then I think you had to register the demo or something with it to get it to work. From what I remember, the Service Center isn't accessible with JFW, and I couldn't get the FM8 plugin to work as far as trying to select presets. I eventually gave up and removed the whole thing, and haven't touched a NI product since. That was a couple years ago, however, so maybe things have changed.
  Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.