[ddots-l] Re: b4 vst from native instruments

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:51:59 -0400

I have b4 and I use the presets in the track view of sonar, plus you can get
to parameters in track inspector or synth rack just fine.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

Find me on facebook as Damon fibraio or twitter as dfibraio

personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

Band web site: Days Before Tomorrow, http://www.daysbeforetomorrow.com