[ddots-l] Re: auto tune or v voca considering the new caketalking for sonar 8.5l

  • From: "HF" <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:29:03 -0400

I've had absolutely no luck with HSC sets. This doesn't mean that they don't work, I'm sure it's user error but as of this writing, I have gotten no HSC sets to work at all.

Before I get flamed let me just iterate, in my own experience, CT scripts work and HSC for me have not. Still glad that they are out there being developed. Apparently they do work for some.

HF
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>