[ddots-l] Re: audio tracks and wav files

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 00:37:00 -0400

Hello:
You will need to use the sfz sample player that comes with Sonar.  You will
need to learn how to write a definition file, which is a text file with simple
statements, that will tell SFZ what notes to assign to what wave files for a
given instrument.  You can get all the information you will need about the sfz
format by going to www.rgcaudio.com and clicking on the link that says
something like "the sfz format."  You can save this entire web page as a text
document so that you can study it at your leisure off line.
Gord