[ddots-l] audio newsletter for beginners and advanced users

  • From: hf <neep23@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 08:34:55 -0400

Hello everyone

I came across this audio newsletter that will keep you up-to-date with cutting-edge audio and midi recording technologies. Also features little tutorials. The newsletter is an mp3 that you download from the site, I found it useful and interesting and thought others would as well.
It has reviews on lots of things that I can't afford but I want, if Santa decides suddenly to award me with an unlimited bank account...
They're on there second newsletter now, and I hope they keep it up.

** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** immediately-following link:-