[ddots-l] any ideas folks

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 18:50:45 -0400

Hi guys i just moved from vista 64 small business to win 7.

i installed 32 and 64 bit versions of sonar and ran patches 51 52 and 53. then installed ct. sonar 32 is fine, and when i run producer 64 it says sonar jaws control isn't installed.

i did ctrl f12 and still no luck.

now I believe i have uac off and here is the deal

the controls read 100 66 33 and 0 and i am going to assume zero is off. Never jfw or windoweyes tell me for sure. any ideas not that i can load a project yet <grin>
hahahaha