[ddots-l] Re: akai cds

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 18:45:43 -0500

Not sure what you mean by that.  Did you mean to write "sound technical"?
That is, are you asking if all members of the list are professional audio
engineers?  If so, the answer is no.  Almost all of us are blind.  Almost
all of us like to make multi-track sound recordings using the SONAR digital
audio workstation software from Cakewalk.  Most subscribers also use the
CakeTalking for SONAR scripts and tutorial package marketed by our company,
Dancing Dots.  See www.DancingDots.com and follow link to "CakeTalking".

However, a good number of the people who subscribe to this list are very
experienced producers of audio using SONAR and other software and hardware
systems.  Some of them are professionals who earn some for all of their
living by recording themselves or others and producing a finished product
such as a CD compilation.  There is a wide range of experience and expertise
from beginners to pros.  But what I love about this list is that people
generally are quite willing to help one another and to learn from one
another.  So welcome to the list.  I hope that we can help you too.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com