[ddots-l] Re: accessibility for vocal and percussion strips

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:13:41 -0000

You can get to controls in Cake Talking with numbers on the top row of your
keyboard.  The same method can be used in the Percussion Strip.  We are
nearly finished making both of these accessible with HotSpotClicker too.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794