[ddots-l] Re: a new computer

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:00:26 +0100

There's a fairly technical article, but does explain some of
the basics here.

http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/system/platform/server/PAE/pae
_os.mspx

Unfortunately you would need a 64 bit operating system, and
the problem there is that I do not believe any screen
readers are available for this as yet.

George.