[ddots-l] Re: a message for phil

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:30:30 -0800

Did you rescan for VSTs?
K.

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of neville
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 7:51 AM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] a message for phil

Hey Phil I remember sometime on the list you mentioning a website called
digitalfishphones. I went on there web site to download there plugins
and now I'm trying to get them to work with Sonar. I'm assuming that
you've  gotten them to work. So, I'm wondering if I can get some
assistance from you.
After I unzipped the files I cut and pasted them into the folder that
holds all my VST plugins just like what the manual said to do, but with
no results. It appears that Sonar doesn't see them. When I go to my
effects bin and press the applications key then E for audio effects, I
can't find them in the list.
What do you think?