[ddots-l] Re: YAY Herman!

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:37:04 -0500

He does, indeed!!!!!

At 06:32 AM 8/24/2006, you wrote:
YAY HF!

Just wanted to thank you from all of us out here that you have selflessly given so much of your time to help!

Thank you, thank you,
Thank you, thank you,
Thank you, thank you,
Thank you, thank you,
Thank you, thank you,
Thank you, thank you,
Thank you, thank you,
Thank you, thank you,

No don't worry, JAWS didn't get stuck.  Herman deserves all of the thanks!

Sean
SeanA!

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218