[ddots-l] Re: XP Home or Professional?

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 00:31:53 -0400

ok cool. thank you.

Omar Binno

Website: www.omarbinno.com
AIM: LOD1116
Skype: obinno1
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: D!J!X!
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 12:25 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: XP Home or Professional?

  Hey Omar now that you mention it I don't see my email in my inbox with that
particular message, as if it hadn't gone through...Has nobody else seen it?
Crap, spent like 10 mins writing this last night, 10 mins I could of used to
debug my applications lol. Maybe I was too sleepy and didn't even send
it...tell you what, just contact me on skype sometime tomorrow and we can talk
about it, gotta get back to other tasks, and don't feel like retyping it
all...unless somebody did by some miracle get it and can repost it...I think i
was replying to Stacy, perhaps I did a reply to sender? IDK...

  D!J!X!