[ddots-l] Re: Would this horn section be accessible?

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:00:14 -0000

Hi.

I know who Steve is talking about and he doesn't even use Sonar, he uses Cubase, and pretty successfully.

He'd have a great time with Sonar if he'd only come over from the dark side.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>