[ddots-l] Re: Windows XPSP3 Is Out

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 11:54:27 -0400

MessageHey Cameron I know you were trying to sell some of your gear. Did you
post them on eBay? If so I would like to talk with you. I'm trying to post some
thing on eBay and I'm having lots of trouble doing it. pleas contact me off
list when ever it's convenient for you.
Neville Peter of Neville Peter Enterprises