[ddots-l] Re: What's this called, and where do I find it?

  • From: Gudrun Brunot <gbrunot@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 23:36:34 -0700

Raymond, I have been a SoundBlaster user also. It's a very good card for midi only. It's when we get into audio that clipping can occur. I am now using my SB card for midi playback and Project Mix for audio. If you got a Delta, that could be your audio card. So, when they told you the SB was one of the best cards, that's partly true, depending on what you want to do. Many mainstream users never get into audio production, and sales people aren't necessarily geared to advising audio buffs.

Gudrun