[ddots-l] Re: What's going on with ct?

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 08:42:33 -0400

Hi i am running the sonar 8.3 patch but you could stay with 1.

you don't need sight and you need to install sonar before ct.

10 works here although 9 should cause problems either.
peace.
At 06:56 AM 9/9/2009, you wrote:
Hi guies. I really liked the Santa Clause thing. I got quite a chuckle out of it. Thanks for the mood buster. Ha ha! Anyway, while we're still on the subject of CT 8 and Sonar 8.3 I have some questions. Pil, Thanks for the URL to the CT 8 link. I saved it in my favorites so I could download CT 8 and Sonar 8, but before I do all that I wanted to know: 1. Should I even bother downloading Sonar 8.3 or should I just download Sonar 8.1 for now?
2. Which should be downloaded first Sonar 8 or cT 8?
3. Do I need sighted assistance to do all this?
Finally, will Jaws 10 work with CT 8 and Sonar 8? I upgraded to Jaws 9 earlier this summer and was thinking of moving up to Jaws 10, but I don't want to if it's gonna cause problems with CT and Sonar.
     Thanks in advance

God bless you.

Bobby Lusk.