[ddots-l] Re: What would be the advantages for me to get sonar 6?

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:23:10 -0400

Let me add, support for the sfz sample player, session drummer, and rex player. Also the vintage channel strip is a wonderful eq/compression plug. Also, if you have a lot of plug-ins, you can now group them into user-definable menus so that you can find them easily. Also ct6 for sonar 6 is much more adaptable when working with sighted partners.

Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>