[ddots-l] Re: What would be the advantages for me to get sonar 6?

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:18:15 +0100

Cool!  Was that the one on the home page?  Just updated my site so that you get
usic on all of the
various pages.  If you don't won't to hear the music then, press the escape
key.  If you want to
hear it again and you have pressed the escape key then, simply refresh the page
and it will play
again.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions