[ddots-l] Re: What makes sonar 5 more accessible for us what has changed?

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 01:40:57 -0700

The tranzport is installed in two steps.  One involves connecting the
transmitter to the unit.  The other involves enabling the tranzport as a
control surface.  Once you've done all of that, you simply hold the stop
and play and spin the wheel on the desired audio track and you are
scrubbing.  To my knowledge, there is only one scrubbing resolution but
it is probably the only one you need in most situations.
K.