[ddots-l] Re: What makes sonar 5 more accessible for us what has changed?

  • From: "Kylee Maloney" <kylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 11:44:57 +1200

Hi, Dan

I wasn't aware there were developed scripts for Adobe, but some that someone
had designed themselves and that these hadn't developed beyond the first
version of Adobe.  That was why I went for Sonar, and because of Dancing
Dots' track record and reputation.  If I've been misled, please correct me
re Adobe Audition.

Cheers

Kylee