[ddots-l] Re: What makes sonar 5 more accessible for us what has changed?

  • From: <daviddobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 16:30:44 -0700

Good info
Thanks
David
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 10:45 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: What makes sonar 5 more accessible for us what has changed?

I don't know an 1884 and I've heard horror stories about JAWS
authorizations and the 1884.  I do know that with the TranzPort, you
need only hold the play and stop buttons while spinning the wheel on any
audio track.  You don't need access to the clips pane, or scripts, or
anything else.  Realistically, there isn't much else that a person with
CT would need a TranzPort for.  It doesn't have sliders because it was
originally designed for people like singers and others who wish to
operate their DAWs from remote locations like vocal booths.  Usually,
such a person would want to play, stop, solo, mute, record etc.  They
would not generally wan to change levels or pans, although you can do
that with a TranzPort if you wish.
Hope that helps,
Kevin