[ddots-l] Re: What are the numbers of users of sonar?

  • From: David P Shortland <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 06:21:55 +1000

Hi,

Yes there is....

First do a JAWS Key 3 to allow a Key Pass thru,
and then hit Insert.

This will put an event into the Blank Event View.

Actually, this will put an Event in at any time as well...:)

Kind regards

David

At 01:27 AM 12/10/2006, you wrote:

There must be a command to add events with out making copies of already existing events. I can go in to the event list and make edits, but I'm not aware of any command that will allow me to start with a blank slate and create from scratch. Is there such a command?
----- Original Message ----- From: "David P Shortland" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>