[ddots-l] Re: What Would Cause No Output From Sonar?

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 22:03:45 -0400

Jean!
That's brilliant!
Even though they aren't nearly big enough files to contain an hour's worth of data, they do indeed start an hour in, at least that's how Sonar reports it.

So, how do I get Sonar to reset to 0 minutes? The files certainly don't have an actual hour of silence at the beginning when I load them into say, Sound forge.

Chris

At 06:38 PM 10/30/2010, you wrote:
Do your imported files start at measure 1?
Check to see if they are loaded at say time 1 hour.