[ddots-l] Re: Weird behavior when trying to transpose

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:06:56 -0400

If you're using the latest CakeTalking, you should be running Sonar 8.53, not 8.02.

I'm not sure if that will help with your problem though.

At 08:12 AM 8/22/2012, you wrote:
Hi listers,
I came across a very strange problem today. If I'm trying to transpose audio in Sonar (Sonar 8.02), I get an error message saying that the entire recording can not be saved, the audio disk may be full. However, when looking in Windows Explorer, it looks like I have 65 gb free diskspace. Has anyone seen this problem before, and if so, what was the solution? It seems to me like the audio transpose thing doesn't work at all. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I'm running Sonar 8.02  on Windows XPsp3.

Thanks,

Johanna

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectsubscribe