[ddots-l] Re: WaveArts Student Discount

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:21:24 -0500

By the way, has anybody managed to independently register their Wavearts plug-ins?

Their instructions are to go to the About dialog in the plug-in to look up a 5-digit code, but this seems to not be possible with Jaws.

So, yes we have access to plug-in parameters via Sonar's Track Inspector, but it appears we need sighted assistance to register.

Chris