[ddots-l] Want to know how I bring up the sound

  • From: "Johnnie J" <innervision3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:50:36 -0700

In sonar my mp3's are always low, how do I bring them up?

www.innervisionrecords.org

www.myspace.com/innervision_records8org
"The hippest public charity in Colorado!"
"The mission of Innervision is to showcase the talents of physically and
financially challenged musical artists, through live performances, to enrich the
Denver community."
 Donate to Innervision through paypal
innervision2@xxxxxxx

Call Denver Open media for times and days for Innervision TV 56.
720 222-0160
http://www.denveropenmedia.org//node/4209

8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day
and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then
you will be prosperous and successful.
Joshua 1: 8